We need a talented Senior Back-End Developer to write high-quality, production-ready code that powers our websites and applications; an excellent opportunity for developers seeking to work with micro services at a global scale, dealing with 24-hour transactions on a robust platform.
What we do
First Source Arya Solutions develops state-of-the-art software for international clients, making financial services more accessible to everyone. Since 2017, we’ve been on a mission to transform the global finance industry by delivering cutting-edge products and services that solve problems, meet challenges, and transform businesses.
Who we are
We are a vibrant, progressive, and multicultural team that thrives on:
● Learning and improvement
● Mutual trust and respect
● Cultural and gender diversity
● Professionalism and high personal integrity
We will provide all the tools and working space you need to realize your full potential and to do great work. We work closely with our international partners and we strongly encourage the sharing of culture and knowledge.
You should be passionate about:
● Testing and fixing problems, especially when it involves working with data and providing feedback for
● Being in touch with the latest tools and technology related to your role.
● Developing websites and applications, and you enjoy working with databases, servers, and APIs.
● Optimizing web applications and infrastructure for maximum speed and scalability.
● Focusing on customers’ needs in everything that you do.
● Approaching every task with an open mind and learning new skills.
● Constant, open, and honest communication.
● Doing great work and inspiring others to do the same.
We need you to:
● Provide technical leadership, leading by example throughout the development process.
● Communicate effectively with other team members to understand the big picture of the organisation
and its goals.
● Collaborate with researchers, designers, and front-end developers to develop an effective architecture to
support the deployment of new products and features.
● Develop and maintain world-class web applications.
● Build, maintain, and optimize the technology that powers our servers, applications, and databases.
● Troubleshoot and debug problems in applications during development and deployment.
● Optimize applications for speed, efficiency and scalability.
● Participate in all aspects of the product life cycle.
You must have:
● At least 3 years of relevant experience.
● Expertise in any programming language, preferably Perl, Python, PHP, C/C++, Go, or Ruby, and a
willingness to become highly proficient with Perl.
● Extensive knowledge of information security and data protection.
● Expertise in Linux system administration.
● Extensive experience with relational database design, and/or open-source RDBMS systems such as
MySQL and PostgreSQL.
● Experience working with micro services and scalable systems.
● Ability to produce high-quality, self-documenting code by using test-driven development (TDD)
● Extensive experience in Linux and other open-source platforms.
If you have the following, it’s a plus:
● Experience with studying user behavior in a data-driven approach
● Experience with A/B testing
● Understanding of front-end technologies
Perks and benefits
You will enjoy:
● Attractive remuneration
● Annual performance bonus
● Full health insurance coverage
● Some international travel
● Exceptional work environment designed to foster personal and professional growth
Negar Tower, Valiasr Ave. (Vanak Sq.), Tehran