You should be passionate about:
● Testing and fixing problems, especially when it involves working with data and providing feedback for
● Being in touch with the latest tools and technology related to your role.
● Developing websites and applications, and you enjoy working with databases, servers, and APIs.
● Optimizing web applications and infrastructure for maximum speed and scalability.
● Focusing on customers’ needs in everything that you do.
● Approaching every task with an open mind and learning new skills.
● Constant, open, and honest communication.
● Doing great work and inspiring others to do the same.
We need you to:
● Provide technical leadership, leading by example throughout the development process.
● Communicate effectively with other team members to understand the big picture of the organisation
and its goals.
● Collaborate with researchers, designers, and front-end developers to develop an effective architecture to
support the deployment of new products and features.
● Develop and maintain world-class web applications.
● Build, maintain, and optimize the technology that powers our servers, applications, and databases.
● Troubleshoot and debug problems in applications during development and deployment.
● Optimize applications for speed, efficiency and scalability.
● Participate in all aspects of the product life cycle.
You must have:
● At least 3 years of relevant experience.
● Expertise in any programming language, preferably Perl, Python, PHP, C/C++, Go, or Ruby, and a
willingness to become highly proficient with Perl.
● Extensive knowledge of information security and data protection.
● Expertise in Linux system administration.
● Extensive experience with relational database design, and/or open-source RDBMS systems such as
MySQL and PostgreSQL.
● Experience working with micro services and scalable systems.
● Ability to produce high-quality, self-documenting code by using test-driven development (TDD)
● Extensive experience in Linux and other open-source platforms.
If you have the following, it’s a plus:
● Experience with studying user behavior in a data-driven approach
● Experience with A/B testing
● Understanding of front-end technologies
Perks and benefits
You will enjoy:
● Attractive remuneration
● Annual performance bonus
● Full health insurance coverage
● Some international travel
● Exceptional work environment designed to foster personal and professional growth
Negar Tower, Valiasr Ave. (Vanak Sq.), Tehran