We are looking for an Android developer responsible for the development and maintenance Fintech applications.
Your primary focus will be development of several android applications and their integration with back-end services.
You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure.
Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
• Product-focused Android application development experience
• Experience with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
• Excellent understanding of design patterns & Object Oriented Programming•
• Experience with Kotlin programming language
• Experience with multithreading programming
• Experience with MVVM or MVP architecture
• Experience with databinding
• Experience with Reactive programming (RxJava)
• Understanding of writing unit tests and testable code
• Experience with Clean Architecture
• Experience with Coroutine in Kotlin