As an Android Developer at SnappTrip, you will working on Android application which provides hotel and ticket online booking. Android programming works closely with other app development and technical teams.
- Develop and maintain Snapptrip Android app
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Bug fixing and improving application performance
- Learn and share knowledge with other team members
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, IT, Computer Science or a relevant field or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 3 years developing Android apps (Have published at least two original Android app on known markets)
- Proficiency in Java
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Deep knowledge of Android core concepts, Designing efficient UI, Play Services APIs, Animations, Dependency Injection, RX(Reactive programming)
- Proficiency in software architecture
- Experience in using Android Studio tools like Profiler, Debugging tools, command line tools and ADB.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Deep knowledge of Unit Testing & UI Testing.
- Ability to work as a team player
- Proficiency in using Git