- Management and reporting SC budget
- Preparation of Material cost (RM/PM/BI) forecast
- Preparation of stock forecast
- Monitoring Capex
- Monthly reports of budget, variance analysis
- Monitoring business waste
- Tracking and reporting of saving projects
- Completing month end closing routines
- Financial control and process improvement
- Deep dive, value adding cost analysis
- Sku profitability analysis
- Bench marking analysis
- Preparation of BCs.
- Education required: University degree.
- Minimum 3 years of related experience
- Good command of MS office
- Language Skills: good command of written and spoken English.
- Military service: complete or exempted.
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Unilever is one of the world\'s most successful & largest FMCG multinationals with leading food & personal care brands. We have more than 400 brands, such as Lux, Dove, Signal, Lipton, etc.
We meet every day needs for nutrition, hygiene and personal care with brands that help people feel good, look good and get more out of life.
We are the number 1 fast-moving consumer goods employer of choice among graduates in 34 countries. 169,000 people work for Unilever.
Our products are sold in more than 190 countries, generating sales of 52 billion in 2016, and more than 2 billion consumers worldwide use a Unilever product on any given day. 13 brands have sales of more than €1 billion a year.
• By 2016, over 600 Unilever sites were sending zero non-hazardous waste to landfill.
500 employees or more
Retail, Shop & Supermarket
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.