We are looking for a qualified Accountant and International Tax expert to handle prepare, compute, manage, research and analyze all accounting data, to provide quantitative information on performance, financial position, solvency, liquidity, and cash flows of our business.
The ideal candidate must possess a understanding of UAE VAT law and continue to maintain expertise with new developments in the law. There is heavy emphasis on consulting with regards to VAT in the UAE, thus consultants must interpret the VAT law and provide their opinion.
This role requires management of tax compliance among a variety of clients in differing industries.
● At least 4-5 years of work experience as an Accountant.
● End to end accounting process, from data entry in the accounting system to finalization.
● Verifying Accounts manually.
● Managing all accounting operations based on accounting principles.
● Booking Journal, Monthly Closing, General Accounting and Financing, and basic bookkeeping knowledge is essential.
● Corporate credit card transaction monitoring and analysis.
● Monthly and quarterly closing.
● Booking Journal into Accounting system.
● Collect, analyze, and summarize account information.
● Compute taxes and prepare tax returns, balance sheet, profit/loss statement etc.
● Develop periodic reports for management.
● Audit financial transactions and document accounting control procedures.
● Computing taxes and prepare tax returns, balance sheet, profit/loss statement etc.
● Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
● Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
● B.COM degree holder.
● Proven working experience as an accountant in a construction field.
● Thorough knowledge of accounting and corporate finance principles and
● Excellent accounting software user.
● Strong attention to detail and confidentiality.
● Secures financial information by completing database backups.
● Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
● Must be available to join Immediately.
● Analytical Skills
● Balance Sheet
● Accounting Software
● Financial Transactions
● Monthly Close Process
● Accounting System