• Making local sales for Korean Polymers and etc
• Searching for new customers
• Searching for new markets or products
• Traveling to visit potential clients
• keeping in touch with customers
• Attending technical exhibitions in Tehran
• Persuading clients that our product will best meet their requirements
• Preparing market and sales reports for the CEO
• Meeting regular sales targets
• Bachelor of chemical/polymer engineering
• Minimum 3 years of sales experience in polymer industry
• Familiar with polymer products e.g. PET, HDPE, PVC, PP, etc.
• Familiar with the relative end users and traders in the market
• Good command of English (4 skills)
• Good team work player
• Self-Motivated and interested in sales activities
• Able to work under pressure
• Working hours: 5.5 weekdays
• Ideal Age: 28-35
* Probation: 1-3 months depending upon his experience
Have you worked in polymer industry?
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Sign up for offer you the first on!
Dongbu Corporation (DB)
DB Inc. previously called Dongbu Corporation is one of the top 20 companies in Korea aiming to grow along with its customers based on its expertise And know-how for each business area. To boost business, some offices have been established around the world and Tehran Liaison Office has been operating in Tehran since 1984. Currently, main handling products are in polymer and ferroalloy industries. Having performed both import and export activities, DB Inc. Tehran Liaison Office has been serving Iranian and Korean parties mutually.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.