Sales Representative is responsible for:
- Reaching sales targets & maximizing revenue of B2B segment
- Maintaining and developing relationships with travel trade and corporate clients through all lines of communication, mainly personal sales visits.
- Representing the organization at trade exhibitions as well as all sponsored events.
- Looking for new ways to develop revenue through partnerships, new contracting approaches and service improvements
- Bachelor required, MSC Desirable (Management, MBA or related fields)
- Good working knowledge of English
- Excellent knowledge of MS office products
- Sales background required; Tourism background desirable
- Goal oriented
- Analytical skills
- Negotiation skills
- Strategic and conceptual thinking
- Problem solving / solution oriented
- Service / Customer Orientation
- Communication skills (verbal and written) / Interpersonal skills
- Cooperation skills/ Team player
- Professional and confident manner
- Well-groomed appearance
Key Demographic Requirements - applicants must be:
• Based in Tehran
• Minimum Age: 25
• Maximum Age: 35
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Nilgam Safar Alma
Nilgam Safar Alma" was established in Iran on December 22, 2014. Our company later on expanded its scope of activities to Turkey by establishing “Iran Ankara “as its sole representative in the country. Our company’s main purpose is to facilitate the process of visa Application including: UK, US, Canada and Australia that do not have a consulate in Iran. Actually we book embassy appointments, complete the necessary forms, pay application fees, guide our customer through collecting necessary documents, translating the required documents, Booking ticket and hotel, and picking up their passport. Totally, we assist our customers all the way through this process.
Travel, Hotel & Tourism
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.