- Perform duties as assigned by management in order to improve activities.
- Compile and track sales data effectively.
- Collaborate with the sales team and provide sales support.
- Make weekly and monthly report to sales manager.
- Provide information to customers to introduce products and services.
- Having knowledge on export process, related documentation & stages.
- Try to build a constant relationship with the current/ potential customers.
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service.
- Promoting and selling products or services to different Social and Governmental organizations.
- Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with Governmental organizations, and maintaining them over time.
- To prepare sales reports and keeping customer records.
- Maintain good relationship with clients.
- Excellent sales, communication, negotiation, problem solving and organizational skill.
- Follow up all sales affairs.
- Supporting the finance function in money collection.
- Participate in trade fairs and other events.
- Issue sales documents and follow up the payments with the clients.
- Develop and maintain customer information and data base.
- Gathering information about the market and all customers.
- Updates receivables by totaling unpaid invoices
- Follow up for the payment of the invoices
- Data entering and keeping the files updated
- Preparing invoice and receipt for the clients
- Maintains records by updating invoices, debits, and credits
- Calculate costs of orders, and charge or forward invoices to appropriate accounts
- Receiving the complete order from the costumer, making the Performa invoice and then finally follow up with them to get the final confirmation
- Prepare all necessary reports.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting.
- At least 3 years of proven experience in sales or sales related activities
- Acceptable oral and written communication skills both English and Persian.
- Able to time management & meet deadlines.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (esp. in Outlook, Word & Excel)
- Good English knowledge
- Familiar with accounting and financial taxes & insurance
- Good Communication, Team work, and creative
- Preferably familiar with SAP and SharePoint.
- Age Range: 25-35
- Gender: Female
- Working hours: Full Time
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Sign up for offer you the first on!
Mammut Teleca is managing Turn-Key ICT projects, already captured a considerable market share in mentioned field. Mammut Teleca present solutions and professional services to its contractors which are the main operators of Iran such as; MCI, MTN-Irancell, Rightel & vendors such as; Huawei, Ericsson, Nokia and in Oil and Gas fields also has suitable function for refinery and power plant.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.