- Add value to the entire legal entity by acting as a facilitator in business risk management and carrying out value for risk reviews,
- Report on significant issues related to internal control weaknesses. Brainstorm with the all related stakeholders to improve those processes, and monitor corrective actions,
- Ensure the internal regulations are implemented. Collect the company’s SOPs and process flows from relevant departments, document significant business processes in terms of risks and primary control activities, carry out an independent appraisal of the effectiveness of the policies, procedures and standards,
- Supervise company’s adherence to the sanctions being in place. Increase company awareness on sanctions. Run trainings as required,
- Support local Compliance Control activities (ICM) following globally defined responsibility split,
- Support corporate audits and follow up action plans. Establish feasible and effective controls in order to mitigate audit results,
- Support authorization control activities in close cooperation with business and IT,
- Perform as a consultant / validator during the pre and post-implementation phases of the major process/system change projects as required, following the analysis of the required processes,
- Involve in significant local projects and ensure adequate localization of global Risk Management initiatives/projects,
- Drive local Business Continuity Management in line with global guidance.
- University degree in Business Administration or Economics or relevant subjects
- 3-5 years of relevant experience,
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work closely with people at all levels of the organization,
- Analytical and structured thinking, strong problem solving and diagnosis skills
- Knowledge of business process controls and risk management,
- Ability to gather, analyze and evaluate facts and to prepare and present concise manner,
- Good command of MS Office applications,
- Excellent English knowledge, both written and spoken.
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Bayer Parsian AG
Bayer is an innovation company with a more than 150-year history and core competencies in the fields of health care and agriculture. We develop new molecules for use in innovative products and solutions to improve the health of humans, animals and plants. Our research and development activities are based on a profound understanding of the biochemical processes in living organisms. Our goal is to achieve and sustain leadership positions in our markets, thus creating value for our customers, stockholders and employees. To this end, our strategy is designed to help solve some of the most pressing challenges facing mankind, and by doing this exceptionally well we aim to strengthen the company's earning power. We are committed to operating sustainably and to addressing our social and ethical responsibilities as a corporate citizen, while at the same time respecting the interests of all our stakeholders. Employees with a passion for innovation will enjoy excellent development opportunities at Bayer.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.