List of Responsibilities:
1- Effectively and timely support regulatory for product management:
- Stay abreast of internal and external developments, trends and other dynamics as these potentially influence Roche’s pipeline and marketed products and other business interests
- Supports regulatory activities according to the regulatory strategy to achieve the best business outcomes for Roche Iran
- Ensure all regulatory applications and activities occur within defined timelines according to regulatory guidelines and business requirements
- Assess product dossier information received
- Assess and report on fees for regulatory submissions
- Review activities on a regular basis with RAM and any other internal business partners and stakeholders
- As needed, liaise with various internal departments and personnel to request clarification or additional data
- Collate and prepare regulatory submissions
- Circulate regulatory submissions for internal approvals according to legislative and regulatory requirements, local, regional and global Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Submit final, reviewed regulatory submissions to health authorities
- Respond to regulatory questions from internal customers and/or questions from health authorities, as these may arise
- Undertake issues management as needed/when necessary
- Responsible to ensure regulatory activities across therapeutic areas are consistently completed and executed in full compliance with Roche SOPs, legislative and regulatory requirements
2- Ensure timely, accurate and compliant regulatory documentation, systems and procedures:
- Ensure Regulatory Affairs records are updated with current regulatory activities, timelines and priorities
- Develop and maintain regulatory resource documents, including SOPs, working instructions, etc.
- Ensure all work instructions and other regulatory information are current and accurate
- Manage electronic filings of regulatory documentation post-health authority approval
- Provide cross-functional teams with revised product registration details
- As appropriate or requested, participate in or otherwise supports internal and/or external audits
3- Effectively collaborate and communicate cross-functionally:
- Attend relevant meetings and contribute to cross-functional team work and effectiveness
- Complete routine and ad hoc reporting of departmental activities and statistics
- Keep internal business partners and stakeholders abreast of progress relating to submissions including communicating any real or potential risks or other issues
- Develop and maintains professional and credible relationships with internal partners/stakeholders, health authorities and customers
- Under the guidance of RAM, communicates with health authorities and key customers
- Attend a variety of external seminars and other professional programs and share information and knowledge with other team members
- When assigned, participates in special departmental projects or other initiatives, which may include continuous improvement and streamlining of departmental processes, systems and other resources
Bachelor's degree in Medicine/Pharmacy (additional business degree would be an advantage).
Nature and length of previous experience:
3+ years of experience within the pharmaceutical industry in the country, preferably in regulatory affairs.
- Past experience working with health authorities and relevant governmental departments
- Familiar with code of conduct and Pharma regulations
- Knowledge of relevant therapeutic area
- Knowledge of the overall drug development process relevant to pharmaceutical/biotechnology organizations processes
- Good Relationships with external TAEs, other thought leaders, and external organizations is strongly preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Fluency in Farsi & English (written and verbal)
Soft Skills and Personality Traits:
- Outstanding attention-to-detail and customer service skills
- Strong business acumen: in-depth knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry, the multiple stakeholders involved and the roles each play
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good organizational skills and time management: has a track record of consistently meeting or exceeding assigned goals and objectives
- Strong influencing skills: can influence without authority and has proven experience building and cultivating relationships with key partners/stakeholders
- Project management skills
- Results orientated
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
At Roche, 88,500 people across 150 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we've become one of the world's leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity. We strive by Doing Now, What Patients Need Next.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.