• To coordinate and provide on-going regulatory compliance with License Agreement(s), regulatory policies, regulatory related correspondence, government directives or orders, regulations and legislation relevant to MTNIrancell,
• Coordinate implementation and tracking of obligations as per the GSM, MBB, Internet, TDD, FDD, and IPTV License Agreement granted to MTN Irancell.
• Coordinate in providing comments and regulatory opinion with regards to technical and other related issues.
• Check the Compliance of Irancell with relevant legislations, regulations and new orders promulgated by CRA, central bank, parliament and other government authorities
• Follow up and respond to correspondences coming from Court and police using all information relevant to subscriber.
• Follow up on ad-hoc issues referred by Managers with regard to regulatory issues.
• Participate to internal and external meeting especially in CRA meeting to ensure all communication regarding Irancell’s compliance, products, services, and contracts and provide related reports.
• Preparing compliance sheets to monitor the process of compliance of all obligations
• Follow up with the payment process to CRA, ITU, GSMA, CPT and other related organizations which are being done by the Regulatory Economics team to make sure all payments are paid based on schedule, to the correct accounts, and etc.
• Follow up implementing legal and regulatory obligations in MTN Irancell, particularly with considering license obligations and Monitoring compliance with License Agreements and issuing reports regarding compliance such as coverage obligations.
• Support CR division and provide feedback for preparing response to customer complaints
• Coordinating and preparing piece of advice to handle legal issues and promote customer experience.
• Preparing all communication with other external parties (TIC, TIC and other operators) regarding legal and compliance issues.
• Providing or assist to provide various report of compliance for CRA, group and etc.
• Discuss all emerging compliance issues with management or employees
• Recommend changes to company procedures, products, tariffs, and etc. in response to changes in regulations.
• BA in Law (Commercial / Business) or related.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialization;
• Familiarity with workings within the Regulatory authorities
• Knowledge of telecommunications environment will be an advantage
• Computer literacy (proficiency in words office and excel)
• Writing skills,
• Coordination skill,
• Negotiation Skills,
• Legal issues management skill.
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Irancell Telecommunication Services Company (MTN Irancell) – Iran’s 2nd mobile operator – is a private joint stock company. As “Iran’s greatest data operator”, our vision is to lead the delivery of a bold, new digital world to our customers. Our company provides the following services:
- Wholesale and retail telecommunications services
- Sales of network traffic capacity to local or international carriers or entities
- Renting network infrastructure facilities to local or international carriers or entities
- Internet and digital platform-related products and services as well as all available sources of value added services
- E-Commerce/ m-Commerce activities of telecommunications networks
- Customer services, including but not limited to customer relationship management and Call Centre services.
500 employees or more
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.