• To coordinate and provide on-going regulatory compliance with License Agreement(s), regulatory policies, regulatory related correspondence, government directives or orders, regulations and legislation relevant to MTNIrancell,
• Coordinate implementation and tracking of obligations as per the GSM, MBB, Internet, TDD, FDD, and IPTV License Agreement granted to MTN Irancell.
• Coordinate in providing comments and regulatory opinion with regards to technical and other related issues.
• Check the Compliance of Irancell with relevant legislations, regulations and new orders promulgated by CRA, central bank, parliament and other government authorities
• Follow up and respond to correspondences coming from Court and police using all information relevant to subscriber.
• Follow up on ad-hoc issues referred by Managers with regard to regulatory issues.
• Participate to internal and external meeting especially in CRA meeting to ensure all communication regarding Irancell’s compliance, products, services, and contracts and provide related reports.
• Preparing compliance sheets to monitor the process of compliance of all obligations
• Follow up with the payment process to CRA, ITU, GSMA, CPT and other related organizations which are being done by the Regulatory Economics team to make sure all payments are paid based on schedule, to the correct accounts, and etc.
• Follow up implementing legal and regulatory obligations in MTN Irancell, particularly with considering license obligations and Monitoring compliance with License Agreements and issuing reports regarding compliance such as coverage obligations.
• Support CR division and provide feedback for preparing response to customer complaints
• Coordinating and preparing piece of advice to handle legal issues and promote customer experience.
• Preparing all communication with other external parties (TIC, TIC and other operators) regarding legal and compliance issues.
• Providing or assist to provide various report of compliance for CRA, group and etc.
• Discuss all emerging compliance issues with management or employees
• Recommend changes to company procedures, products, tariffs, and etc. in response to changes in regulations.