- Implement and develop recruitment strategy;
- Identify future talent needs and develop effective talent sourcing, including direct sourcing, research, networking and other creative channels. Build up recruitment pipeline and talent pool upon business needs;
- Evaluate recruitment criteria and make ensure that they are conformance to professional and statistical standards, recommending revisions, as needed;
- Identify and source appropriate talent for current open roles within the organization;
- Conduct candidate screenings and qualification interviews;
- Find new and innovating ways to promote reputation of company in order to attract the most qualified candidates;
- Analyze and track recruitment progress and results, provide continuous improvement based on of KPIs and business needs;
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports.
- BS/MS in Management, Industrial Engineering or Psychology
- At least 6 years of relevant experience, minimum 4 years of supervisory experience in recruiting
- Ability to conduct different types of interviews
- Ability to lead team in multi-tasking, prioritization and meeting timelines on deliverables
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Effective communication and negotiation skills
- Analytical thinking
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Superpipe International is a leader in production of multilayer pipes, press and screw joints and components established in Qeshm Free Zone in 1997. This company is an international supplier of plumbing and heating systems for residential and commercial buildings.
Number of Employees: 200 People
Main Site: Qeshm free Area
Office: Tehran - Iran
Year Founded: 1997
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching