• Responsible for ensuring products or services meet the established standards of quality including reliability, usability and performance.
• Develop quality-process links with customers in line with the Quality Management system including ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949:2016.
• Coordinate and support on-site audits conducted by external providers, evaluate audit findings and implement appropriate corrective actions
• Review the implementation and efficiency of quality and inspection systems, plan to conduct and monitor testing and inspection of materials and products to ensure finished product quality.
• Analyze data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system and take corrective and preventive actions to achieve quality targets related to quality objectives.
• Identify training needs and organize training interventions to meet quality standards.
• Monitoring of risk management activities and assure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements.
• Contribute to the creation and implementation of best practice quality vision, strategy, policies, processes and procedures to aid and improve operational performance
• Implement all relevant procedures described in the Quality Management System (QMS) and ensure compliance
• Ensure that all in-house systems and procedures are updated, revised and modified to meet the needs of external certification bodies
• Respond to customer complaints putting in containment actions, full analysis, POKA YOKE (error proofing), and implementing short-term and long-term countermeasures
• Update quality documentation and communicate to carry forward lessons learned from quality concerns in new customer contracts
• In conjunction with the Supplier Quality Assurance function, reduce the effect of non-conforming supplier materials on the production area quality
• Develop and implement key performance indicators (KPIs) for each area of responsibility
• Report on achievement of targets and identify any actions required
• Conduct risk assessments of processes and tasks in the department
• Monitor the completion of tasks and ensure good performance and record on appropriate systems
• Communicate with other departments, customers, suppliers and service providers
• Work as a member of the Quality team to share ideas and improve operation, recommending, supporting and implementing continuous improvement activities to minimize losses and enhance quality level of products according to Customer requirements.
• Competent in problem solving, team working, planning and decision making
• At least bachelor degree in Mechanical/industrial Engineering.
• Minimum of 3 years automotive or relevant experience
• Familiar with ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949:2016
• Good command of MS. Office and Minitab
• Good Knowledge of core tools (FMEA, MSA, SPC, PPAP and APQP)
• Six Sigma/Lean Manufacturing skills would be preferred
• Ability to work under pressure and deadlines
• Good communication skills
• Fluent in English
• Gender: Male/ Female
• Age: Up to 33
• Residing at: west Tehran/ Karaj
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Iran Ghateh Company
Iran Ghateh Company is established in 1982 and started working in automotive supply chains with the manufacturing of seat rail for a sedan called Paykan. Today, it is the major manufacturer of rear seat backrest & cushion frames by the technology of CNC wire bending machinery in Iran. Additionally, other main products of this company are rear brake plates, and some wire & tube parts of seats. In parallel with ramping up and developing the productions, the Quality System has been established which targets at the customer satisfaction and continual improvement. The achievements of this system are: SAPCO grade "A" which is granted to the company on the basis of "SSR3 Requirements & Sapco Excellence Model". ISO TS: 16949 in 2008.Now due to the desirable operation concerning with the quality, on time delivery, and good prices the company is in a good position in the internal automotive market and is always the first choice for the internal customers.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.