• Understanding all deliverables and organizational systems and ensuring that they are at the highest quality and continually seeking to improve them.
• Auditing organization’s products, personnel and organizational processes to isolate underlying causes for any substandard levels of quality, and implements correction where needed so consistently excellent results will be achieved.
• Responsible for gathering and archiving Plant Construction documents (drawings, progress reports, licenses, …) based on GMP rules and regulations which will be determined by project consultant.
• Supports and participates in cross-functional projects when assigned/appropriate.
• Maintaining and improving quality of workflows and procedures.
• Planning and performing for internal audits and self-inspection.
• Following up with internal and external audit outcome.
• Preparing required SOPs based on requirements.
• Related Degree in Engineering/Pharmacutical/…
• Excellent knowledge of English skills.
• Strong technical knowledge
• Minimum 5 years of working experience
• Team working skills
• Problem solving skills
• Physically strong and healthy
• Computer knowledge:
• Official: Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point
• Ability to work at the construction site, Kaveh special economic Zone (Near Saveh City)
Do you have any educational records in Pharmaceutical fields ?
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Ofogh Tolid Darou Pars (Ofogh Pharma)
Ofogh Pharma is a private pharmaceutical manufacturing company .Its partners are several international pharmaceutical companies.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.