- Organize and document events.
- Provide news for inclusion on the portal and company website.
- Providing promotional and educational posters.
- Communicating with local media.
- Media content production.
-Bachelor's degree in related fields of study (graphic, photography, public relations, etc.)
-At least two years of relevant work experiences.
- Ideal age:22-30
- Only for local Candidate in Ilam province.
- working ability in tough conditions of the oil field.
- Familiar with photography and video techniques.
- Familiar with photo and video editing software.
- Familiar with the principles of news and content.
- Mastery of classical public relations techniques.
Do you live in Ilam province?
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Sarvak Azar Engineering and Development (SAED)
The “Buyback Service Contract” for Development of Azar Oil Field was signed between National Iranian Oil Company (NIOC) and a Consortium consisting of Oil Pension Fund Investment Company (OPIC) and Oil Industries’ Engineering and Construction (OIEC) in dated 18th March 2012.
Subsequently, with NIOC approval, execution of the Contract was assigned to newly established company, Sarvak Azar Engineering and Development (SAED) in 09th July 2012.
The company’s objectives are implementation/execution of project within defined time schedule and budget as per Master Development Plan (MDP) and achieve 65,000 BOPD production.
Development of Azar Common Oil Field and compilation of Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR) program.
Project execution within proposed Schedule and Budget.
Emphasizing on Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) regulations, with maximum utilization of Iranian (Local Content) technical, engineering and manufacturing capabilities.
Planning to increase the production rate to one hundred thousand barrels for the second phase of field development.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.