• Respond to requests for information from the media or designate another appropriate spokesperson or information source.
• Study the objectives, promotional policies and needs of organizations to develop public relations strategies that will influence public opinion or promote ideas, products and services.
• Plan and direct development and communication of informational programs to maintain favorable public and stockholder perceptions of an organization's accomplishments and agenda.
• Establish and maintain cooperative relationships with representatives of community, consumer, employee, and public interest groups.
• Prepare or edit organizational publications for internal and external audiences, including employee newsletters and stockholders' reports.
• Confer with production and support personnel to produce or coordinate production of advertisements and promotions.
• Confer with other managers to identify trends and key group interests and concerns or to provide advice on business decisions.
• Arrange public appearances, lectures, contests, or exhibits for clients to increase product and service awareness and to promote goodwill.
• Consult with advertising agencies or staff to arrange promotional campaigns in all types of media for products, organizations, or individuals.
Communications and Media --- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods. This includes alternative ways to inform and entertain via written, oral, and visual media.
English Language --- Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
Computers and Electronics --- Knowledge of circuit boards, processors, chips, electronic equipment, and computer hardware and software, including applications and programming.
Clerical --- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, stenography and transcription, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
Complex Problem Solving --- Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions
Do you have experience of using MS Word, Excel and Outlook,photo shope?
Do you have experience of working in the Public Relations Expert in Iran?
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Mapna Group is a conglomerate provides practical solutions to cater to growing global demand for electricity, energy and rail transportation through application of cost and energy efficient and environment friendly technologies.
We provide comprehensive solutions for the development of thermal power plants, renewable energy power plants, combined water and power plants, onshore and offshore oil and gas fields, as well as urban and suburban rail transportation systems under contractual and investment schemes, and manufacture high-tech industrial equipment such as gas and steam turbines, wind turbine, heat recovery steam generators and conventional boilers, electrical generators, electrical and control systems, cargo and passenger locomotives and turbo-compressors using a variety of state-of-the-art technologies and provides world class operation and maintenance services.
Since the inception in 1993, MAPNA Group has been involved in more than 100 projects valuing over 30 billion.
500 employees or more
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.