• Controlling the production process
• managing the number of production line workers.
• Reporting the production deviations of daily, weekly and monthly to factory manager.
• Skillful in communication with production employees
• Familiar with Labor Laws
• Create list of raw material quantities that should be purchased
• Ensuring that health and safety guidelines are followed
• Improving efficiency and decreasing costs and ensuring that the production is cost effective
• Estimating costs and setting the quality standards
• Set and monitor product standards, examining samples of raw products or directing testing during processing, to ensure finished products are of prescribed quality
Tracing and enhance coordinate people competences
• At least 2 years of production supervisor or other related fields of advertisement of industry issues
• Ability to work with people or team
• Excellent computer skills like excel, power point
• As a standard degree in related topics such as engineering, metallurgy and mechanical engineering
• Full knowledge of English language
• Ads from industry issues
• Bachelor / Master in Industry - Full Cognition of Manufacturing Production Modeling Methodology and Model, Introduction to ERP System and Software, Multifunctional Skills, Problem Solving, Creative
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Kaghaz Kar Kasra
Paper Mill is a complete set of manufacturing and trading facilities in the paper and paper industry of Iran. The company was established in Yazd Industrial Park in Yazd in 2000 in the city of Yazd with 350 staff members with the aim of producing all kinds of recycled paper and waste paper such as Kraft Liner, White Tap, Liner Testing and Flotting along Main Tracks Transit country was founded.
At the moment, the paper company produces a fraction of a variety of paper products, including fluttering paper, kraft liners, liners and whitewash tests. It is worth mentioning that the company is the sole manufacturer of fluting paper with a standard mark in Yazd province.
In the production of this type of paper, in addition to recycled paper (OCC) and Virgin Pulp, the ingredients used include Polymin, Afranil, Starch, and Press Size in the production process.
The company has two separate exploitation licenses, each of which includes development plans, and has other sub-categories, such as: industrial refinery, fracture sheet and cutting unit, and photocopying paper.
In spite of the above facilities, the deficit paperwork, design and implementation of a new paper production project with the most advanced type of paper making machine with a maximum of 4600 mm with a nominal capacity of 70,000 tons annually, will be sampled throughout the country.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.