• To implement MTN Irancell’s marketing strategy for IPTV services.
• To monitor, troubleshoot and optimize use of IPTV product as well as developing new features/services according to business requirements in cooperation with technical departments/vendors.
• To provide support in case of UI enhancement, content package finalization and generation of analytical reports for the department.
• To study best practices and suggest for improvement on business especially IPTV/VOD area regarding benchmarks and propose them to the management.
• To build and maintain proper relationship with IPTV/VOD Content Providers (CPs) in order to complete technical assigned tasks.
• To follow up complains and issues received from Customer Relations, IRIB and Legal about IPTV/VOD services based on policy and procedure till their resolution.
• To have cross functional interaction with S&D, NWG, ITS, CR, and IRIB to handle the issues in IPTV/VOD service and deliver assigned tasks.
• To follow up actions assigned for dubbing vendors ensuring delivery of agreed services based on contracts and agreements.
• To coordinate and follow receiving approvals from IRIB on IPTV/VOD contents.
• To generate different reports and analysis about user behavior, content performance, trends, system performance, issues, progress of projects, progress of enhancements and etc. for the management and department.
• To generate monthly and weekly performance review report of IPTV/VOD services and provide feedback to management.
• To maintain team dashboards and prepare different analytical reports based on management request.
• To capture technical requirements from IPTV/VOD business development team, management and share them with ITS, NWG and technical support vendors in order to deliver them.
• To develop, get approvals and communicate CERs/RFPs to ITS and third parties technical team based on identified technical requirements.
• To cooperate with ITS and third parties technical teams in clarification, test, follow up on digital product changes/developments.
• To monitor IPTV/VOD product constantly ensuring its performance and system availability on different devices and during different campaigns and follow up issues with related teams till resolution.
• To suggest enhancement in infrastructure of IPTV/VOD services and products also in its UI and UX to management and follow up its implementation in order to promote the product in target market.
• To coordinate technical support for live events, provided by vendors and internal teams.
• To support preparation of IPTV/VOD content by implementing censorship, putting subtitles and etc. on the content.
• To coordinate preparing content package including banner, commercial announce, Meta data, poster before it goes on IPTV.
• To check and get approval on alignment of content package and content with IRIB and internal rules before it goes on IPTV.
• BA in in Commerce (Marketing / Communication) or related
• Fluent in English
• IPTV License and IRIB Processes
• Business process
• Customer retention
• Video, Advertisement and Media market
• Contract Management
• Knowledge in large-scale digital production or publishing, i.e. tech, media
• IPTV technical and business fluency•
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialisation; with experience in supervising others
• Experience working in a medium organization
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Irancell Telecommunication Services Company (MTN Irancell) – Iran’s 2nd mobile operator – is a private joint stock company. As “Iran’s greatest data operator”, our vision is to lead the delivery of a bold, new digital world to our customers. Our company provides the following services:
- Wholesale and retail telecommunications services
- Sales of network traffic capacity to local or international carriers or entities
- Renting network infrastructure facilities to local or international carriers or entities
- Internet and digital platform-related products and services as well as all available sources of value added services
- E-Commerce/ m-Commerce activities of telecommunications networks
- Customer services, including but not limited to customer relationship management and Call Centre services.
500 employees or more
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.