• Define and implement project management information system
• Create management dashboard and various reports for related stakeholder
• Define and maintain update the project schedule, cost, risk plans, …
• Create invoice for client and address the invoice of subcontractors, finally report the last project financial status
• Work with Project Manager to assess and approve all change requests for all projects within the portfolio. Evaluate and report on all project change requests.
• Define and implement the infrastructure of program management sysytems.
• Other duties as assigned
• Master's degree from an accredited institution preferred in Management Information System, Industrial engineering, Project management
• A minimum of 8 (8) years successful cooperation experience in EPC Projects, or equivalent
• Must have strong communication skills
• Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently and prioritize work accordingly
• Strong user of the Microsoft Office Suite of products including Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and Project
• Demonstrate excellent analytical skills with the ability to analyze data and statistics, evaluate, produce complex reports and make recommendations based on independent complex analysis.
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in written and verbal English with internal and external stakeholders.
• PMP is a plus
• Must be able to work independently as well as part of a team and share information
• Proven problem solving and analytical skills capabilities
• Strong interpersonal skills in situations that are very difficult and demanding
• Ideal Age:25-35
• Good Knowledge of English
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Sabir international company is one of the largest and most reputable contractors the field of exporting technical and engineering services which has been established by aiming at execution of fundamental projects since establishment. This company has executed numerous projects in Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Syria, Armenia, Guinea, equatorial, Algeria and inside the country. Sabir international enjoys very efficient and experienced management and manages its projects by engaging skilled experts and using big fleet of heavy machinery and equipment in a way that it fulfills the consent of all its clients and employers.
500 employees or more
Transport & Logistics
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching