PM supervisor is responsible for:
- Preventive, corrective and emergency maintenance of production lines machines.
- Management and education of technicians and technical operators.
- Managing spare part Numbering, safety stocks, ordering periods.
- PM planning, PM KPIs.
- Procurement of spare parts from local/international suppliers.
- Expert in maintenance of Packaging Machines, automation. Mechanisms. More than 5 years experiences.
- BS in mechanical/electrical/industrial engineering
- Familiar with Autocad/solidworks or other drawing software
- Familiar with local part suppliers.
- Familiar with metallurgy.
- Familiar with Industrial electric circuits, common sensors, encoders and transducers
- Familiar with PM Planning.
- Supervisory Skills.
- Good peoples Skills
- Have strong computer and systems skills, including Microsoft Office - SAP experience is preferred
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
G.B.G is a great Iranian business group, founded in 1953 with over 10 active companies. The most famous companies are Golestan, Mehvar Machine, Asan Motor and Atlas Khodro. These companies operate on automotive sales, FMCG, warehouse and logistics, IT and etc with over thousand staffs.
GBG companies have partnership and authorized dealer from some multinational companies such as Komatsu, Hyundai, Kia Motors and Twinings.
GBG companies with dynamic environment have desirable opportunities for all active and smart managers and specialists.
500 employees or more
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.