Moshavereh Modiriat va Khadamat Mashini Tamin Tehran
Posted 6 days ago
As a full time PLSQL developer, you will be working as a member of a team of highly skilled and motivated experts.
We are looking for a developer who can support the migration of a suite of applications from a traditional oracle database to a modern one and rewrite PL/SQL codes to make it more performance.
- System analysis, design and development of back-end PL/SQL applications
- Communicate with customers to identify product requirements
- Manage development and release life-cycle
- Document functional and technical specifications for the application
- Responsible for trouble shooting the performance issues on the application back end
- Performance tune SQL's, application programs and instances.
- Maintain current applications, bug fixes, feature enhancements and performance tuning
- Diagnosis at different levels including application and data.
Requirements & Qualifications
• 3+ years programming using PL/SQL, Oracle 11g/12c
• Strong knowledge of advanced Oracle 11g/12c PL/SQL features
• Strong Oracle PL/SQL programming and SQL tuning skills.
• Good coding practices using PL/SQL
• Experience in object-oriented software design and documentation
• Develop, design, test and implement complex database programs using Oracle and third-party tools.
• Strong experience with oracle functions, procedures, triggers, packages.
• Highly detail oriented, accurate, and organized
• Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline oriented work environment
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Must be flexible and comfortable with change