- The Executive Assistant will provide high-level, hands-on administrative support to Manager. Support will include:
- Manage meeting-heavy calendar to include scheduling and coordinating calls and meetings with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Understand meeting objectives and prioritize frequently changing business needs and key stakeholder demands.
- Meeting Logistics
- Orchestrate successful meeting arrangements to include tech set up and confirm all connections are in place prior to meeting start time.
- Ensure Manager has all necessary and pertinent meeting participant details. Provide updates to any changes in meeting participation prior to start time and determine with Manager if that changes the scope of meeting or requires rescheduling.
- Make sure meeting rooms are always meeting-ready and that all items needed are ready to go: Printed copies if necessary, connection of special devices, room set up/arrangement.
- Plan to attend all meetings with Manager unless otherwise informed that attendance is not required. Capture any actionable items and track/execute as necessary.
- Update the Foundation Collaboration Calendar to track any out-of-office occurrences (vacations, travel, etc.) for the office of the Manager.
- Coordinate frequent domestic and international travel to include airfare, hotel, and ground transportation while ensuring all plans fall within the Foundations Travel and Entertainment Policy.
- Monitor all flights and send real-time updates as necessary.
- Keep up-to-date with all frequent guest/membership rewards. Coordinate with hotels ahead of time to inquire about special upgrades.
- Five plus years of experience supporting a c-level executive.
- Maturity to handle sensitive matters and maintain absolute confidentiality.
- Anticipate needs and quickly adapt to changes as they arise. Ability to overcome roadblocks before they become problems.
- Strong technology capabilities.
- Ability to multi-task, work with conflicting deadlines, manage a heavy calendar, and make adjustments on the spot.
- Self-starter who takes a proactive approach to solve problems.
- Exceptional organizational abilities and high level of attention to detail.
- Personable, professional and calm demeanor; displays grace under pressure.
- Patience, flexibility, and a good sense of humor.
- Willingness to think and act creatively.
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Sign up for offer you the first on!
We invest in entrepreneurs. Sarava provides early, mid, and growth stage funding to the best entrepreneurs of Iran. And supports their startups with world-class mentorship and local services in marketing design, recruiting, financial, legal, and more. We help you find solutions for the obstacles you will face on your journey to success. Leveraging comprehensive services offered by Sarava you may focus on your core business where you thrive.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.