- It would be amazing if you were familiar with all of our key technologies but if you're not don't worry, that's why we offer skills training as one of our benefits:
- C#, ASP.NET Core
- SQL Server, Redis, ElasticSearch
- Design patterns, DDD, CQRS, Clean Code
- Micro-services, Docker, RabbitMQ
We're looking for a highly engaged and passionate .NET Developer to join our Development team. You will working on a brand new eCommerce website based on innovative technologies and latest development principles. Your daily schedule will also include meetings with the other members of the team, gathering and analyzing requirements and making sure that the deadlines meet and the solutions delivered on time.
Our work will vary from week-to-week, but could include, as an example:
- Build a great product- Write clean, maintainable code within the framework of one of our cross-functional teams to ensure that we continue to delight our customers.
-Develop your skills - Nurture a genuine interest in software and keep yourself continually up to date with best practice and innovation. We are always improving the platform, so there will be plenty of opportunities to learn and use new technologies including ASP.NET Core and Elasticsearch.
- Continuous improvement - Look for ways to improve our product and processes, and take the initiative to drive change where necessary.
-Team-player - Work closely with testers and developers within your team to ensure Ongoing Quality Assurance - Collaborate with our Support, Professional Services and Customer Success teams to ensure that we maintain the quality of the product after it has been released to customers.
Develop and design documents - Including training manuals, process outlines, flowcharts and implementation procedures
- 2-3+ years experience as a software developer.
- Experience in C# and with the .NET Core; our technology stack covers ASP.NET Core and SQL Server.
- Experience with No SQL is helpful but not required (Redis, Elastic Search, MongoDB etc.)
Additionally, you would benefit from one or more of these:
- Knowledge of distributed and service-oriented architectures.
- Experience working on eCommerce platforms like nopCommerce, grand Node a huge plus.
- Familiarity with micro service architecture, Restful APIs and n-tier applications.
What you’re all about:
- You’ll demonstrate excellent attention to detail
- You have a commitment to efficiency
- You have an ability to write with clarity and conciseness
- You’re a self-learner with a passion for staying up-to-date on emerging trends