- Performs environmental monitoring sample collection, testing and result reporting supporting aseptic filling including work during non-routine business hours
- Performs Utility Monitoring sample collection and reporting including bio-burden and endotoxin testing on controlled water/clean steam systems and particulate sampling for compressed gases
- Microbial Identification
- Aseptic sampling of raw materials and stability samples
- General laboratory functions such as inventory, control and ordering of laboratory supplies, equipment preventive maintenance, general laboratory housekeeping, and chemical and biohazard waste disposal
- Good documentation practices associated with the generation of raw data, data entry and reporting
- Revision of SOP’s as required
- Performs and documents required training to perform job function
- Good verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge of CGMP
- Must be able to follow written SOP’s / work instructions
- Trainable in standard safe chemical handling techniques
- Ability to work with hazardous chemicals
- Ability to operate and perform analysis on product using basic microbiological techniques and instrumentation
- Good organization and recordkeeping skills
- Good computer skills
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
PersisGene accelerator was launched by investment of private sector and support of the Scientific and Technological Vice-President Department of Presidential Office as first medical biotechnology accelerator of IRAN in 2016.
The accelerator’s field of activity is medical biotechnology, Vaccine, Plasma derived products and regenerative medicine (stem cells).
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.