- Achieve business objectives/targets and expand Sales in a defined geographical area by implementing the medical Sales strategy through the Medical team
- Ensure visits of current and future KOLs in all areas to develop & maintain good relations & implement the proper brand support in the market to leverage brand recommendation
- Liaise with and build professional relationship with key contacts of the main medical, health and nutritional bodies to facilitate regulatory policy lobbying
- Conduct periodic market visits to resolve any consumer problems
- Coordinate with Medical affairs manager to sponsor and/or provide the appropriate service to KOL
- Identify HCP contacts with KOL status
- Coach and develop the individual team members
- Daily & weekly meetings to review and discuss the market situation and daily sales operation and to review if sales plans are in line with cycle objectives
- Coordinate with the Medical Representatives the most efficient means to optimize the sales performance
- Appraise the efforts versus the monthly targets
- Prepare visit forecasts
- Preferably degrees in Nutrition, Medical, Biology, Microbiology, Pharmacy or any other relevant fields
- English - written and spoken fluently
- Team Leader: inspires team to reach a common goal
- Presentation skills
- Communication skills
- Customer Oriented
- Team Player
Key Demographic Requirements - applicants must be:
Based in: Mazadaran or Gilan province
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Dedicated to bringing health through food to as many people as possible, Danone is a leading global food company built on four business lines: Early Life Nutrition, Essential Dairy and Plant-Based Products, Waters and Medical Nutrition. Through its mission and dual commitment to business success and social progress, the company aims to build a healthier future, better lives and better world, for all its stakeholders – its more than 100,000 employees, consumers, customers, suppliers, shareholders and all the communities with which it engages.
Nutricia MMP is affiliated to Group Danone as a joint venture company with a new state of the art factory located in Mashhad. In our team, we take care of Danone Early Life Nutrition division specially Infant Milk powders and other special premium powders upon our brands, Aptamil and Bebelac.
We recruit employees looking for fulfilment and ready to embark on a long term career. In Nutricia MMP, you can design your most meaningful journey with a view to learning and contributing to a healthier world. If you are ready for challenging and shaping your own career, join us.
Consumer Goods / FMCG
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.