- Arranging appointments with company’s clients (doctors, pharmacists) in Tehran and other cities
- Organizing conferences for doctors and other medical staff; building and maintaining positive working relationships with medical staff and supporting administrative staff
- Keeping detailed records of all contacts
- Planning work schedules and weekly and monthly timetables for reaching (and if possible exceeding) annual sales targets
- Regularly attending company meetings, technical data presentations and briefings;
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest clinical data supplied by the medical advisory team of the company, and interpreting, presenting and discussing this data with health professionals during presentations
- Monitoring competitor activity and competitors' products
- Reporting positive and negative feedbacks of the physicians to the marketing and scientific departments
- Related educational background (Majoring in Pharmaceutical, Medical, Veterinary and/or other related fields ex. Microbiology, Biology, Nursery)
- Good command of computer knowledge
- Ability to maintain ethical, professional and positive attitude and behavior
- Sense of human relations, Good team-work spirit
- Work experience in relevant field would be advantageous
- Ability to travel within the country as needed
- Gender Preference: Female & Male
- Ideal Age Range: 25 - 35
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Parsian Setareye Gharb
Our company is distributing a French brand as medical tapes and have recently awarded the license to produce it domestically by our principle brand.
Transport & Logistics
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching