- Identify customers and manage sales promotion of assigned products to the target doctors to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual targets in line with company strategy.
- Regular visits of pharmacies to monitor product availability and movement.
- Understands fully internal sales systems and procedure and develop weekly/monthly visit plan in consultation with FFM/Direct Line Manager.
- Maintain / update product and competition knowledge and builds and maintains good relationships with trade personnel.
- Updates doctor cards and list and submits daily report, be fully operational in sales techniques, master all operational tools.
- Implements on going Targeting and Profiling of customers
- Deals with opinion leaders and get market feedback on a regular basis. Report any relevant information to FFM/Direct Line Manager and know company procedures and best practice.
- Any other tasks as assigned depending on the need and maintain consistency with Sanofi values in all public relations.
University degree, majoring in Pharmaceutical science
Experience & knowledge:
Preferred 2 years of experience in the similar job.
Sense of human relations, Capability to work in a team, Independence and initiative
Task orientation, Technical knowledge, hardworking, and Integrity. Communication and negotiation effectiveness
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Sign up for offer you the first on!
Sanofi is one of the world's leading pharmaceutical companies and number 1 in Europe and active in 7 major therapeutic areas: Cardiovascular, thrombosis, metabolic disorders, oncology, central nervous system, internal medicine and vaccines.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.