The main focus of the role is to bring Venus Glass Print Solutions to the market place - discovering suitable projects, evaluating them for technical and financial viability and bringing them to eventual specification. The successful candidate will be highly trained about all advanced and industrial technics for print on glass and will be responsible to market these solutions to architects and construction decision makers.
• To introduce industrial technics for print on glass and other methods of glass decoration to Key Market Influencers like major architects and construction contractors.
• To develop suitable graphic designs for specific projects in order to help potential customers to achieve best design solutions for their projects.
• To train the sales team about print technics on glass and support them on various sales projects.
• To help the sales manager to find pricing policy for various projects.
• To participate in the preparation and production of various marketing tools like catalogues, social media announcements, exhibitions, etc. in order to showcase the possibilities of the technologies that are available to Venus Glass.
• Lady or Gentleman, 25-35 years old.
• A degree in Architecture, Graphic or Industrial Design.
• Experience with Graphic software: Photoshop, Illustrator and AutoCAD.
• Three years sales or marketing experience (preferable in the field of architectural products).
• Entrepreneurial mindset, self-starting, motivated.
• Able to take ownership of your area of responsibility and move the ball over the goal line.
• Excellent presentation skills: able to engage both technical and business stakeholders, from Designers to developers and executives.
• Ability to learn new concepts and adapt quickly in a rapidly changing environment.
• Confidence and ability to converse well on technical basis.
• Ability to evaluate business issues and resolve problems.
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Venus Glass Co., is the leader of architectural and automotive glass processing industry in Iran. In the architectural and building materials department, we produce top quality glass products that are used in the most prestigious construction projects in Iran. We also add value to architectural glass by combining them with brilliant ideas, metal parts and engineering solutions to make outstanding glass and metal solutions (like glass handrails). In the automotive glass section we supply the most complex glass parts to Iranian car manufacturers.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.