Location: Tehran /Iran
Report to: Supply Chain Manager
To manage the overall Logistics & distribution of Nestlé Iran for all inbound & outbound requirements, from all manufacturing locations to all the national customers at optimum ‘cost-to-serve’. Manage 3PL relationship to ensure best in class services in line with Nestlé requirements. Drive continues improvement initiatives on cost & service across operation through Nestlé tools & methodologies. Drive SHE mindset to ensure full safety across Nestlé operation. Optimized distributor replenishment across all Iran.
A DAY IN THE LIFE …
- Evaluating various Logistics & distribution value enhancement projects and ensure the projects are implemented at national/regional & local level as per the agreed time schedule to deliver the expected benefits and meet the business development plans.
- Distributors logistics management for 20 distributors including transportation and warehousing
- Managing product transformation, order processing, cost of transportation and storage optimization
- Deciding and optimizing the overall logistics & distribution network.
- Developing the team (branch & HO) on professional skills to improve the overall performance and effectiveness.
- Selection and development of the carriers at national & regional level for efficient and safe transportation, handling, storage and distribution of Nestle goods.
- Ensuring controls and procedures in place for efficient and correct stock deployment
- Roll-out training and development programs for transporters, warehouse-staff and service providers to improve safety & Quality in Distribution in collaboration with Technical & CQA.
- Work closely with the concerned departments to ensure proper safety & security of products & people in the DCs /factory warehouses/distribution chain.
- Ensure systems are in place to avoid violation of local environment rules & regulations at the DCs and during transportation, product re-call and traceability of the finished goods, destruction of bad-goods to avoid any violation of Nestle environment policy and mishandling of bad-goods
- Effective communication with internal and external customers (Sales, CS hub, DCs, Factory & distributors) to address routine matters and decision on policy matters.
- Liaise with key market players / other company personals for effective execution and planning of the long-term distribution & customer service policy.
•University Degree, Supply Chain Management / Material Management specialization
•Prior management experience (e.g. : Supply Chain Management related activities interfaced with customer orientation approach)
•Fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) industry experience
•High Proficiency in English is a must.
To see more jobs that fit your career
What is the last thing you've learned on the job?
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.