Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Install, configure and maintain Linux operating system
- Make changes and debug servers at an intermediate level
- Analyze and resolve problems associated with the operating system servers, hardware, applications and software
- Control and monitor servers and their resources
- Monitor the Linux servers and services and analyzing the logs, taking the necessary measures ASAP
- Collaborate with development teams to build, improve and maintain underlying system
- Manage, coordinate and implement software upgrades, patches, hot fixes on servers
Length of Probation Period: 3-Month
Working hours: Saturday- Wednesday, 08:00-17:00
- 4+ years of experience with the Linux Operating System (Red hat/Oracle Linux variants preferred)
- Advanced knowledge of Linux OS including installations, administration, and automation
- knowledge of and experience with Oracle database
- Knowledge of and experience administering, monitoring, and maintaining Oracle RAC Clusters including backup and restore.
- Experience with database backup and restore.
- Familiar with networking and virtualization
- Working experience of virtualization solutions and VMWare will be considered an advantage.
- Working experience of Microsoft based solutions will be considered an advantage.
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical people effectively