- Provide legal advice and opinion on legal matters to minimize exposure to liabilities and disputes
- Research and study about different legal aspects of business contracts
- Follow up on record keeping and legal affairs and contracts by referral of superiors
- Collection and examination of contracts in accordance with applicable guidelines and rules and regulations
- Prepare legal and corporate documents for routine legal
- Draft, review, and revise contracts, agreements, and documents for the business in English and Farsi
- Provide strategic legal advice to the executive team on the wide variety of matters that arise
- Translating business contracts from English to Farsi and from Farsi to English
- Attending meetings in English and Farsi
- Minimum LLB
- Familiar with international law and trading law
- Member of Iran Bar Association
- Minimum 5 years of professional legal experience
- Good command of computer skills (Excel, word and outlook)
- Strong drafting and researching skill
- Strong negotiation skills
- Possess an appropriate network of professionals across various domains
- Good command of English (verbal and written)
Are you fluent in English?
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Rahbaran Petro Mobin Kish
Rahbaran Petro Mobin Kish is considered as one of the independent leading suppliers of Gas &Oil and associated petrochemical products in Iran with several years of experience in building trust and 100% success rate for secure, on time delivery. Our company currently owns 2 offices across the region, including the head office in Tehran, and one offices in Kish Island. The Common Commodities we can offer which are fully inspected and verified are Gas Oil, LPG, Heavy End, PVC and Fuel Oil.
Oil & Gas
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.