Objective of the role: We are looking for a Lead Architect to manage our design department.
List of responsibilities: • Create architectural designs based on customer input and feedback
• Prepare and execute client contracts pursuant to specific consultations
• Oversee and manage architectural production staff
• Other duties as assigned
Reporting to: CEO.
Subordinates: Architect Designers, Secretary, Interns.
Length of Probation Period: 1 Month.
Working hours: Saturday to Wednesday 9 am-5 pm, Thursday 9 am-1 pm.
• 5+ years’ experience working in residential architectural design
• 3+ years’ experience working in design department manager Position
• University Qualifications: Bachelors and Master in Architecture
• High proficiency in: Auto cad, 3ds Max,V-Ray, Post-Production
• Strong organizational skills, able to work under pressure, meet deadlines and budget time
• Strong conceptual and design skills
• Must possess excellent communications skills
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Ability to deal effectively with a wide range of individuals including consultants and contractors.
• Able to effectively organize and schedule work priorities
• Strong interpersonal skills
Do you have Management experience in Design Department / Architecture Atelier / Architectural firm ?
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Architecture group of BONISTA has been established in order to serve in the field of architecture and construction industry, participating of an innovative, professional and experienced team. It has helped to develop qualitative level of design and execution of construction luxury projects. For this purpose, regarding to our abilities and records in the field of construction industry, we are ready to provide architecture professional services, internal design and performing construction projects.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching