• Oils and Water Chemical/ Physical Tests Implementation
• Product quality effective monitoring
• Familiar with calibration and working with accurate instruments/ tools
• Quality Data Analysis, Preparing Reports, Chart and Statistics
• Enable to create test plans for products and parts
University qualifications: BS or MS in Applied chemistry , Pure chemistry , food industry ( degrees in other fields are not acceptable )
• Familiar with working in the lab
• Knowledge of chemical/industrial operations and processes
• Team player with a proactive personality and a high degree of self-motivation
• Experience in laboratory at the university
• Fresh graduate
• Fluent in English
• Capable of data statistical analysis and reporting (Excel, word, PowerPoint and …..)
• Ideal Age Range: 23-32
• Gender : Male
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
This company was established in 1953. After a few times of development and increase of capacity, it is currently the second producer of vegetable oil in Iran with a daily production capacity of 1,000 tons of different edible vegetable oils. Main facilities of this company are located in the southeast of Tehran. Margarine Co. is the first vegetable oil producing company in Iran which is specifically engaged in producing (B2B) products. Margarine Company Products are supplied with AFTAB, AFTAB GOLD and KHOROUS brands. This company enjoys modern equipment and machinery as well as equipped laboratories for quality control of products. It has also received a certificate of conformity of products with Codex International Standards issued by SGS Company of Switzerland. In this way, this company has achieved a major contribution of local market and exports its products to the Middle Asian countries, Iraq and Afghanistan.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.