• Segmentation and targeting of sales in Iran
• Establishing new relationships with customers
• Managing and interpreting customer requirements
• Negotiating sales, prices, contracts and payments
• Advising customers about delivery schedules and after-sales service
• Recording orders and managing logistics with Upsolar Global Team
• Organizing and assisting in marketing and PR activities
• Monitor customer, market, and competitor activity
• Bachelor degree in Economics, Management or Engineering
• Minimum 1 year of experience in the sales position, if in Renewable Energy sector is a plus.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in Farsi and English
• Goal-oriented and self-motivated
• Excellent problem-solving skill
• Able to organize and prioritize time and tasks, and work independently.
• The candidate will have to Proficiency in use of MS Office
• Driving License is required
• The military obligation should be completed if an obligation in Iran (For the male candidates)
• Between 24-30 years
• Living in Tehran
• Home Office – will be changed in time.
• The person will work together with Upsolar Global team
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Sign up for offer you the first on!
Upsolar Global, a well-known manufacturer of Solar modules among the most active in the Middle East Area for more than a decade, we are looking for a candidate to support us on Iranian solar market. Because of our growing success in Turkey and Middle East area the past years, we are looking to expand in Iran and we are first focusing to find a Junior Sales Representative based in Tehran/Iran.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.