IT service managers are responsible for managing the service delivery of information and communications technology (ICT) services and working with teams from IT service operations.
• Responsible for making sure that business relations within the organization are managed to enable delivery of ICT services
• Manage the day to day delivery of the IT service
• Liaise with all other IT service functions to make sure that services are maintained
• Lead and direct teams to make sure that service level agreements (SLAs) and operational level agreements (OLAs) are in place with both external and internal teams
• Upholds a sense of customer service and measures client satisfaction
• Coordinates troubleshooting, support, and service for equipment and networks when necessary
• The ability to solve problems and handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Offers innovative solutions that meet clients’ needs while remaining cost effective
• B.Sc. or M.Sc. preferably in the fields of Computer Engineering or Management Fields
• Good knowledge of ITIL
• More than 5 years of experience in related field
• Excellent communication skills
• Experience with Computers and Networks
• Problem Solving, Analytical Thinking and Decision Making skills
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Solico Group is an alliance of 33 companies with same majority shareholders and almost 14,000 employees. The group is the leading private owned food processing and distribution network that accounts for a major share of the Iranian market with exports to the regional countries such as Iraq, U.A.E., Canada, Oman and CIS countries.
Solico Group is specialized in dairy and ice cream with a daily intake of 1.5 million liters of milk, as well as processed meat products, ready and frozen meals with a daily output of 50 tons. The other specialized fields are production of sauces and dressings as well as alcohol free beverages. The group also enjoys the comfort of having its own plant for supply of packaging material.
Solico is active in production, distribution and sales of several products such as:
- Dairy (Kalleh)
- Meat (Amol Meat Kalleh, Tehran Meat Solico)
- Ice Cream (Kalleh, R-Ice)
- Beverages (Castle Brau, Shams)
- Chocolate and Bread (Baharan Gol)
Solico focuses on improving the level of wellness, innovation and satisfaction in customers by the products and in the mind of employees by the company culture.
500 employees or more
Retail, Shop & Supermarket
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.