Examine and analyze accounting records to determine financial status of establishment and prepare financial reports concerning operating procedures.
• Prepare detailed reports on audit findings.
• Report to management about asset utilization and audit results, and recommend changes in operations and financial activities.
• Collect and analyze data to detect deficient controls, duplicated effort, extravagance, fraud, or non-compliance with laws, regulations, and management policies.
• Supervise auditing of establishments, and determine scope of investigation required.
• Inspect account books and accounting systems for efficiency, effectiveness, and use of accepted accounting procedures to record transactions.
• Prepare, analyze, and verify annual reports, financial statements, and other records, using accepted accounting and statistical procedures to assess financial condition and facilitate financial planning.
• Review data about material assets, net worth, liabilities, capital stock, surplus, income, and expenditures.
• Examine and evaluate financial and information systems, recommending controls to ensure system reliability and data integrity.
• Confer with company officials about financial and regulatory matters.
• Inspect cash on hand, notes receivable and payable, negotiable securities, and canceled checks to confirm records are accurate.
• Examine records and interview workers to ensure recording of transactions and compliance with laws and regulations.
• Examine inventory to verify journal and ledger entries.
• Evaluate taxpayer finances to determine tax liability, using knowledge of interest and discount rates, annuities, valuation of stocks and bonds, and amortization valuation of depletable assets.
• Examine whether the organization's objectives are reflected in its management activities, and whether employees understand the objectives.
• Audit payroll and personnel records to determine unemployment insurance premiums, workers' compensation coverage, liabilities, and compliance with tax laws.
• Review taxpayer accounts, and conduct audits on-site, by correspondence, or by summoning taxpayer to office.
• Examine records, tax returns, and related documents pertaining to settlement of decedent's estate.
• Produce up-to-the-minute information, using internal computer systems, to allow management to base decisions on actual, not historical, data.
• Direct activities of personnel engaged in filing, recording, compiling, and transmitting financial records.
• Conduct pre-implementation audits to determine if systems and programs under development will work as planned.
Bachelor degree in related fields.
10+ years of experience in construction industry.
Software Skills: Hamkaran System
• Analytical skills
• Supervision skills
• Professional and positive attitude
• Preparing missions inside the country