Sarvak Azar Engineering and Development (SAED) Tehran
Posted 2 months ago
- Prepare detailed reports on audit findings.
- Report to management about asset utilization and audit results, and recommend changes in operations and financial activities.
- Collect and analyze data to detect deficient controls, duplicated effort, extravagance, fraud, or non-compliance with -
laws, regulations, and management policies.
- Supervise auditing of establishments, and determine scope of investigation required.
- Inspect account books and accounting systems for efficiency, effectiveness, and use of accepted accounting procedures to record transactions.
- Prepare financial documents, reports, or budgets.
- Advise others on financial matters.
- Advise others on business or operational matters.
- Report information to managers or other personnel.
- Examine financial records.
- Bachelor of Accounting or Auditing or Finance.
- Fluent in Internal Auditing Standards.
- At least five years relevant work experience.
- Active Listening:Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Critical Thinking:Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Deductive reasoning:The ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense.