- Development and monitoring of HSE goals and objectives.
- Implement HSE programs to ensure compliance with HSE standards and guidelines.
- Inspecting or assessing the work environment, equipment or practices to ensure compliance with government safety standards and regulations.
- Risk assessment for all activities, locations and processes
- Monitoring plant safety and fire hazard and factory safe designs
- Facilitate and coordinate the HSE plant risk assessment program, including assessment, accident investigation, and corrective and audit work.
- Make sure all legal requirements for the HSE are fully implemented.
- Monitor the implementation of related procedures
- Controlling and monitoring the activities of HSE contractors
- Preparing reports required
- Health and safety education for personnel and training workshops
- Performance report to the factory manager.
- Reduction of national and international requirements and laws in the areas of safety, health and environment
- Having a technical knowledge of safety, health and the environment.
- Experience at least 5 years
- Age Ideal 35 to 45
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Vina Fiber Industry owns Vina MDF factory in Rasht Industrial Complex which is in the stage of construction with over 200 employees and the company needs to attract highly skilled individuals in a wide range of activities specially for its engineering purposes both in its Tehran office and Rasht site.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.