- Developing and monitoring HSE objectives and targets.
- Implementing HSE plans to ensure compliance with HSE standards and instructions.
- Inspecting or evaluating workplace environment, equipment or practices to ensure compliance with safety standards and government regulation
- Carrying out risk assessments for all activities, location, and processes
- Plant safety reviews, such as Fire hazard zone and safe zone drawings.
- Facilitate and coordinate the plant's HSE risk assessment program, including assessment, incident investigation, and corrective action and auditing.
- Ensure that all legal requirements concerning HSE are fully implemented.
- Supervision of implementation relevant procedures
- Control and Monitor the HSE activities of contractors
- Preparing required reports
- Conduct health and safety training
- Reporting to: Factory Manager.
- Working hours: 2 days (16 hours) per week.
-Mastering the national and international requirements and laws in the area of safety, health, and environment
- Mastering the systems of OHSAS 18001 - ISO 14001 - HSE MS, Have technical knowledge about HSE
- Mastering MS Office
-Technical knowledge of Safety, Health, and Environment.
- Work experience: 3 years
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Tehran Govar (Jojo)
Tehran Govar, the largest greenfield brewery of Iran, 100% private owned, was established in 2003 in Tehran region.
The complete brewery and filling lines were commissioned in 2008 and by December 2009 its product called “JOJO” was launched to the highly developed and established Iranian non-alcoholic malt beverage market. The complete project was executed by Krones-Germany as a turnkey project producing non-alcoholic malt beverage which process involves no yeast pitching and where there is no fermentation occurring. The complete process is Halal certified.
The company further diversified its business activities in 2014 by investing in malt concentration plant with a capacity of 18000 tons per annum to further utilize its huge brewing capacity to supply clear and unclear malt extract to food and beverage industries, the brand called “Maltez”.
In 2017 Tehran Govar extended its product portfolio and launched its carbonated fruit beverage so-called “WALTER” in both PET and CAN.
Although the highly developed Iran non-alcoholic malt beverage and carbonated fruit beverage is the company’s main target market, Tehran Govar has started taping into the overseas market to diversify its geographic market segments internationally by promoting its products as a natural healthy beverage which is fully halal certified.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.