- Manage day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, leave, performance evaluations, and etc.)
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, aptitude tests, and surveys) and take minutes
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc.)
- Communicate with public sector services when necessary
- Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees
- Oversee the flow and quality of inner company interactions, and organize social events
- Degree in a relevant fields
- Computer literacy and hands on proficiency with MS Office
- Familiar with conducting recruitment tests, and personnel appraisal at various intervals
- Basic knowledge of labor law
- Excellent organizational skills
- Able to multitask
- Team player
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Sign up for offer you the first on!
Kar o Tejarat Avijeh
Kar o Tejarat Avijeh was established in 2017 by a group of specialists & major innovators with a prominent history in the Digital-Marketing. It is pleaser for us to work with all people that they have many skills in E-commerce.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.