- Develop or implement recruiting strategies to meet current or anticipated staffing needs.
- Responsible for implementing of all HR projects (e.g. job evaluation and grading, etc.)
- Prepare and post jobs to appropriate job board/newspapers/colleges etc.
- Source and attract candidates by using databases, social media etc.
- Conduct interviews using various reliable personnel selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule.
- At least bachelor degree in Human Resource management, management, industrial engineering or related fields
- Familiar with job analysis,
- Familiar with recruitment, staffing and administrative Rules
- Familiar with performance evaluation systems
- At least 2 years practical and relevant experience in HR field.
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Advanced computer skills
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Sign up for offer you the first on!
G.B.G is a great Iranian business group, founded in 1953 with over 10 active companies. The most famous companies are Golestan, Mehvar Machine, Asan Motor and Atlas Khodro. These companies operate on automotive sales, FMCG, warehouse and logistics, IT and etc with over thousand staffs.
GBG companies have partnership and authorized dealer from some multinational companies such as Komatsu, Hyundai, Kia Motors and Twinings.
GBG companies with dynamic environment have desirable opportunities for all active and smart managers and specialists.
500 employees or more
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.