- Implement and monitor Performance Management System with all Business units and ensure the effective evaluation of all employees.
- Monitore and evaluate feedback session and prepare relevant plan to develop the efficacy of these sessions.
- Continuously review and analysis employee performance and report any gaps between expectations and outputs and design individual development plan
- Continuously review and revise job descriptions for various positions.
- Implement and review job evaluation and grading in company based on standard job evaluation system.
- Conduct employee satisfaction and engagement programs across the group and all business units and evaluates the results.
- Designing career path, succession plan.
- Conduct exit interview and analysis the root causes of termination and provide relevant report.
- Implement assessment centers based on organizational roles and policies.
- 3- 5 years of related experience
- At least bachelor degree in Human Resource or related fields
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be able to communicate clearly, think clearly, and concentrate on assigned tasks
- Ability to maintain confidential sensitive information.
- Excellent ability to work in a team.
- Ability to manage time effectively and work in time pressure workplace.
- Fluency in English Language.
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Cobel Darou is a Leading private pharmaceutical company founded in 2002. Our main activities are registration, importation, manufacturing, distribution and sales & marketing. Our partners are several international pharmaceutical companies which are pioneers in the industry. Our main objective is to acquire the best talent and excel in their development.
500 employees or more
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching