The HR Business Partner provides the day-to-day guidance and support to the management
Develop and implement strategies in all areas of HR such as employee relations
Labor law compliance
Recruitment and staffing
Compensation and benefits, performance management
Employee satisfaction and so on
He or she provides and executes strategic plans and processes with a view of improving the business’s overall efficiencies in alignment to its goals and objectives.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Psychology or Business Administration
- Certificate in CIPD or other HR advanced trainings are highly preferable
- In-depth understanding in Iran Labor Law is a must, knowledgeable in labour practices and culture in Iran
- Well rounded in all areas and functions of HR
- At least 7 years’ experience is strategic HR in multinational companies particularly FMGG or manufacturing
- Excellent in conducting HR related studies and research that are essential to produce detailed and accurate analysis and models
- Excellent in knowledge in HRMS design and implementation
- A leader and a mentor, highly capable in leading and managing the HR department
- Well versed in MS Office package to provide and design useful reports and presentations for the management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, confident in interacting with all levels
Do you have advanced HR experience?
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Al Fakher is recognized as the worldwide leading manufacturer of Molasses Tobacco and sells its brands in +150 countries around the world.
The company’s core business focuses on the manufacturing, packaging and distribution of flavored tobacco.
Consumer Goods / FMCG
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.