Plan sales targets and coordinate procurement, commercial works, logistics, inventory, distribution and sales. Coordinate sales program by establishing sales goals and establish training programs for sales staffs. Analyze sales statistics to determine sales potential and inventory requirements and monitor the preferences of customers.
• Lead and coordinate activities involving sales of products. Create synergy among the team.
• Determine sales target, policies and prices.
• Prepare budgets and approve budget expenditures.
• Monitor customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts.
• Plan and lead team affairs, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales and service programs.
• Dominant in sales and negotiation power.
• Being very active in direct sales negotiation.
• Monitoring all market news and changes and important events in the field.
• Represent company at trade exhibitions, meetings to promote company and related products as best as possible.
• Confer with potential suppliers and customers regarding product needs and advise customers on types of products to purchase.
• Assess marketing potential of new and existing store locations, considering statistics and expenditures.
• Review invoices, work orders, consumption reports, or demand forecasts to estimate peak delivery periods and to issue work assignments.
• Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service.
• Educated in related fields (Agricultural Engineering or Management is preferred).
• Systematic thinking and experience.
• 5 years of relevant experience at a management level in sales, marketing and commercial in the same field (preferably familiar with fruits sales and marketing).
• Presentation and negotiation skills to communicate effectively.
• Having team work skills.
• Good public relations.
• Creative, reliable, motivated, energetic, responsible and cooperative.
• Fluent in speaking, reading and writing English language.
• Fluent in computer skills (Internet, MS Office and etc.)
• Ideal age range: 35-50
• Fruits and vegetables sales and marketing experience is highly demanded.
• Familiarity with Russian language is an advantage.
Do you have effective experience in sales management?
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Stablished for supplying petroleum products and petrochemicals to customers around the world, PERSOL is a professional Iranian company that now meets the demands of global market in terms of minerals, paper and cellulosic products and fresh fruits & vegetables as well. Our clients achieve not only high-qualified products, but also respect, responsibility, integrity and transparency; which made PERSOL a well-known name for customers and an outstanding competitor and partner for other suppliers in the region.
PERSOL Corporation as your reliable partner is active in different fields and professionally supplies different Products to different destinations and is an icon among the other active groups in this sector. For more information please refer to the products.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.