- Create project timelines, work-back schedules and delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel (graphics artists)
- Manage and update the internal tracking system by which all projects are administered
- Communicate daily priorities and manage workflow Analyze graphics team workload in terms of project quantity, complexity and deadline to predict and avoid bottlenecks;
- Expedite proofs to internal team for review, revisions and approvals;
- Ensure art files adhere to technical specifications complete quality assurance of all creative assets to ensure compliance, proper functionality, accuracy of copy and creative elements;
- Provide advanced creative services including motion graphics storyboarding, digital illustration, web -design and animation, infographics / data visualization.
-Maintain agencies and supplier relationships.
- University degree in marketing or communications, graphic or art.
- Experience in agency and/or video/film/broadcast production (minimum 2 years)
- Proven ability to oversee the design and production of print and digital materials
- Expert knowledge in processes for graphic design, web, video production, print media
- Experience leading a creative team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Video production and editing expertise is an asset
- Strong interrelation skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office and advance knowledge of graphic software's especially Adobe Illustrator and Adobe InDesign.
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
A Leading Manufacturer of Lighting Products
This company is considered one of the leaders of lighting industries in IRAN. The company products consist of various lighting fixtures for office, commercial and industrial applications and for indoor/outdoor installations.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.