Snapp is the pioneer provider of ride-hailing mobile solutions in Iran that connects smartphone owners in need of a ride to Snapp drivers who use their private cars offering transportation services.
We are ambitious, passionate, engaged, and excited about pushing the boundaries of the transportation industry to new frontiers and be the first choice of each user in Iran.
About the Team:
Snapp is facing many problems in case of scalability as a super-fast growing startup. We as Charlie team are working on the high loads and intelligent applications, identify bottlenecks and re-architecture Snapp Monolith.
Join us if you like to face challenges and affect the lives of millions of people. We are open to contribution and willing to help anyone who gets started.
About the Role:
We’re looking for a software engineer who will play a challenging role of enhancing, optimizing, redesigning, rewriting our current application infrastructure with full stack technologies. Our software engineer must have knowledge in all stages of software development.
• Estimate, and design for small increments of work
• Communicate effectively with a positive and confident attitude
• Mentoring, sharing knowledge, and helping ensure effective coding practices.
• Unit and integration tests as well as code reviews and pair-programming
• Research technologies/methodologies, explore alternative solutions and implementations, critically evaluate trade-offs
• Design and implement distributed, scalable, high-performance micro-service based applications
• Work with high-end infrastructure technologies like Openshift that you cannot find it everywhere.
• Strong understanding of good design principle
• Comfortable with an agile, flexible approach to feature development
• Unit testing or component testing
• A strong “Automation First” mentality
• Has experience in building Restful Web services.
• Has experience using GIT for source version control
• Familiarity with SQL and relational databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL) and NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Cassandra)