We are looking for a UI developer to join our software development team.
You’ll be part of a team developing secure and performant mobile and web applications for internal and external users.
You need to have experience with Mobile and Web Development and used to develop web applications by using HTML 5, angular, CSS libraries, etc. Our UI and services are critical for our organization and for improving health of a group of patients and facilitate the workflow of our medical staff (physicians and nurses).
We consider our people as the most important asset – we take the growth of our engineers seriously.
The ideal candidate is an expert Mobile and Web Developer who is familiar with Angular framework and Bootstrap CSS library. Experience with NativeScript is a big plus. The candidate should have genuine interest in all software technology and will be directly responsible for design, development, maintenance, and documentation of high quality software components.
• Demonstrate a passion for developing well architected, elegant, mobile and web applications.
• Deliver across the entire app life cycle – concept, design, build, test, deploy and support.
• The ability to break down complex problems into actionable steps.
• Work independently on complex software engineering assignments.
• Hands-on with troubleshooting and drive root-cause analysis of incidents in both PROD and pre-PROD environments.
• Gather functional requirements, developing technical specifications, and project & test planning.
• Work cross-functionally with various Intuit teams including product management, various product lines, and business units to drive forward results.
• 3+ years of experience with building UI of mobile and/or websites and web application.
• Expert in HTML 4 and HTML 5.
• Expert in Angular frameworks; NativeScript is a big plus.
• Expert in CSS 3 and Bootstrap CSS library.
• Knowledge of using RESTful web services to fetch and send data to the server.
• Experience with Microsoft ASP.NET and/or ASP.NET Core is a plus.
• Ability to handle a fast-paced environment for iterative project turnarounds on mission critical systems.
• Experience with Agile Development, SCRUM, or Extreme Programming methodologies.
• Strong educational background with BS / MS in Computer Science or related area.