- Developing new user-facing features using React.js.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
Reporting to: manager
- Subordinates: experts
- Other interactions: inside and outside the company
- Duration: one-year
- Contract Probation: 3 months
- Working hours: Sat-Wed 8 am - 5 pm
- Other Benefits: housing allowance, transport allowance, health & ...
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Familiarity with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools.
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Java language knowledge.
Nice to have:
- Spring framework familiarity.
- UI/UX design skills.
- D3 framework familiarity.
- University qualifications: BSc. or MSc. in Computer Engineering
- Previous experience: 3 years
- Ideal Age Range: 25-40
- Gender Preference: Male or Female
- Nationality Preference: Iranian
- Language Skills: fluent in English
- Current Residence: Tehran only
- Other Skills: good negotiator, talented and sharp