- Prepare fixed equipment (Atmospheric Storage Tanks, pressure vessels, heat exchangers) technical specifications and data sheets.
- Prepare fixed equipment technical bid evaluations.
- Prepare material requisition for fixed equipment.
- Prepare fixed equipment preliminary drawings.
- Review vendor design documents and coordinate with vendors during equipment design and fabrication process.
- Review vendor drawings of fixed equipment.
- Prepare excel sheet calculation for storage tanks.
- Advise on use of standards, practices and design guidelines.
- Ensure that the equipment design meets the approved project specifications, industry standards and functional requirements including compliance with Company Project Principles, Engineering Technical Practices and associated guidelines.
- Bachelor of science of Mechanical/Process engineer (at least)
- 6 years of related experience in power plant and relevant facilities or Utility units for Refinery or petrochemicals.
- Good communication skills, dealing with client and vendors.
- Good command of English (Speaking, writing and Reading)
- Expert in Auto cad/Solid works software
- Coordination with other design disciplines.
- Team working skills
- Familiar with Automation mechanism of DCC, VDR and Internal discipline check
- Proficiency on pressure vessel design code (ASME Sec Vlll div 1 & 2) and ability of manual design calculations.
- Proficiency on storage tank design standards (API 650) and ability of manual design calculations.
- Proficiency on heat ex changers design standards (TEMA, API 661,).
- Proficiency on fixed equipment design software (PVelite, Nozzle pro, Tank, HTRI,)
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
A holding company containing leading E&C, consultant and trading
We as one of the Holding Iranian private sector contractors of Oil, Gas, Railway and Subway system, Petrochemical, Power, Water and Building industries projects looking for opportunities to develop our activities. The holding has developed the business by improving different subsidiaries in Iran and other Countries. The group and subsidiaries enjoy having high educated and well trained specialists with different skills of engineering, procurement, finance, operation, maintenance, inspection, commercial, trading and transportation services.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.