Darman Ara Holding is looking for a Financial Manager:
Location: Tehran – Saadat Abad
Reporting to: CEO
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES:
To monitor Holding subsidiary financial status and make sure alignment with Holding strategy and in parallel make Holding routine bookkeeping and legally required reports and submissions.
Expected tasks are included but not limited to:
● Prepare financial statements for holding and consolidated version for monthly closing.
● Preparation and control budget for group and analysis vs. actual.
● Report on the status of operation and investments.
● Implement and develop SOPs.
● Optimize group cash flow and performance analysis.
● Make sure holding routine bookings have complied with local GAAP, Tax, and SSO requirements.
● Do routine bookings and submissions for holding accounts.
● Bachelor's or Master's degree in Accounting.
● At least 5 years of experience in a management role.
● Being a member of IACPA or ACCA is a plus.
● Acceptable knowledge and experience in IFRS and JV agreements.
● Leadership, communication, business partnering, and risk management skills.
● Comply with a full ethical code of conduct and professionalism.
● English language working knowledge.